Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My first blog

I love to talk about food and shopping for food and cooking food and about all the healthy nutrients that are in good-tasting foods. I like to come up with recipes for people that contain the vitamins and minerals that will help them with their specific health concerns. I like to tell people what nutritional scientists really know (and don't know). Nutritional scientists actually know a lot of useful things that you have little way of accessing, regardless of what Michael Pollan says. What we know has been distorted and misrepresented by organizations that you would hope you could trust, such as the American Heart Association and the American Dietetics Association. If you want good nutrition advice, don't go to a journalist, a medical doctor, or ads & products created by companies trying to sell products, ask a nutritional scientist. You can find out more about me at my website: http://www.healthyfat.com.

No comments: